The Big Guide to PIM for B2B
Product information management, PIM, is about methodically structuring and visualizing a company’s products in an online store and other channels. PIM aims to facilitate the creation of a dynamic product catalog which enables easy presentation of the entire range in an informative and compelling manner. It is also a matter of providing the internal organization with the support needed to work effectively with its offering and products.
This guide accumulates our best ideas and advice for how B2B companies can take advantage of PIM as a smart and powerful tool to help them develop and streamline their product information management — so that they can offer the best possible product experience online as well.
You will learn:
- How to meet the challenge of correctly navigating a complex product offering
- How the PIM system simplifies and streamlines work
- Why PIM is the key to successful B2B sales
- The four fundamental building blocks of PIM
- How to integrate the PIM system to achieve genuine business benefits
Download the guide to learn about creating a well-structured product portfolio that is presented in a clear and easily accessible way online.